6/24/2010

FABuLOUS

Hello dear reader,

Recently I've started an internship at Lufthansa Technik Logistik in Hamburg, which felt completely wrong during the first days, but after a period of six weeks many things have developed in an unexpected direction. Very soon my formerly distant colleagues placed themselves in a kind of chess game in which my boss plays the "QUEEN" and almost every single figure plays "it's" role in a strict and corporately manner. I am really happy and proud that I've taken the opportunity to challenge myself in these delightful circumstances, so that my expectations are exceeded and i am feeling overwhelmed, because I have been given the chance to decide what and from who to learn.
Talking about expectations I have to mention the FIFA World Cup 2010 and the german team, because yesterday the qualification for the round of the 16 best teams of the world ended,in which the germans have performed as good as in their first match, which was against the socceroos and where an impressive demonstation of modern football was presented.
Finally I like to INTRODUCE a STYLE to emphasize certian statements OR even to ENCODE a second MESSAGE within another. By using this technique I was wondering if it might be possible to REINVENT a usage of HYPERLINKS in the web - by pondering on this i'm not saying that I am having a particular CONCEPT, but that the existing idea seems OUTDATED - in my opinion.
Until next time, bye bye =)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen